Reporting a problem with a Public Right of Way (PRoW)


If you are out walking and find a problem on any public right of way in the Dursley (PRoW)  then please let us know by completing the contact us form on this website.

You will need to give your name and contact details, grid reference and description of the location, the date you discovered it, and the type of problem.  A photograph is also helpful, if you have one. 

You can also report problems on any right of way yourself by contacting Gloucestershire County Council Public Rights of Way or using this link.